Most of you already know that Rocket Languages is one of our favorite programs for learning Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, and Hindi, as well as English and Sign Language. If you’re not already aware of the features and benefits of this outstanding program, check out our review of Rocket Languages.
Just once a year do we get to make an announcement like this: this year it’s for the Rocket Languages 2018 Edition launch and sale! The details for this 4 day sale are as follows:
- Starts: 12:01am Tuesday October 17th EST
- Ends: 11:59pm Friday October 20th EST
- Offer: 60% off all online courses, until 500 copies sold or time runs out, whichever happens first.
- Coupon code = 2018EDITION
If you want to know what these times will be in your time zone, please use http://everytimezone.com
About Rocket Languages 2018 Edition
This year Rocket Languages has rolled out the changes for the 2018 Edition over the last couple of months. The latest, and perhaps the most useful, change is the addition of My Benchmark. This is a feature that a lot of members have requested.
My Benchmark allows users to benchmark their ability in the language they are learning. They can retake the Benchmark test at any time and graphically see how they have progressed. Great for maintaining motivation!
Note: My Benchmark will be available to all users within the next couple of days in beta format.
Minor changes in Rocket Languages 2018
- Adding trials of all available languages to the users account, so they get 5+ hours of lessons of any other language for free,
- A more intuitive Dashboard layout, which allows faster navigation to the lesson the user has been working on,
- Storing Rocket Record voice recognition results within a lesson, so that the user can see phrases that need to be worked on,
- Rocket Languages remembers where the user was within a lesson and delivers them directly there,
- And, last but not least, a significant improvement in the voice recognition feature, so that the user can get their pronunciation right that much more easily!
Wishing you all the best in your language learning journey!
David & Dana